Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Through a Aussie Soldiers eyes

Article about: Seen this last night and really chocked me up . Not just these wars but wars gone by. I always see kids here crying on how they cant get the latest ipod etc. Going through what these soldier

Default Through a Aussie Soldiers eyes

Seen this last night and really chocked me up . Not just these wars but wars gone by. I always see kids here crying on how they cant get the latest ipod etc. Going through what these soldiers go through and more importantly how bad some people in other countrys have it. We are so lucky here in Australia and too many people take it for granted.
    Here is the video, a bloody rippa...
    HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE - Tropfest Australia 22 2013 Third Prize (TSI "CHANGE") - YouTube

Here here.
    It's a real bloody shame people in our country need reminders like this to reinforce what they should already know.

Cheers for posting mate

Dave

No problem at all Dave.
    I must admit that i use to take it for granted. heading to the beach each weekend, trips to some of the beautifulest country up northwest Australia, freedom to go fishing whenever i like. Plenty of jobs here. Get payed well then i met my girlfriend from a place in Europe and taking her to all these remote and beautiful locations. Huge open spaces she tells me how life in her country is. I used to complain that there is to much sunshine here then she tells me that its rare to have so much blue skys there and its mega crowded there. Here there is so much room and open spaces.
    Most of all getting to know alot of people around the world and it shows me how lucky we are here in Australia

Alot of people died to give us this freedon and lucky country, we must never forget that.

BTW this is some of my images of the country here im talking about...
    My Home town Perth Western Australia.... Perth Metro and surrounds | Western Horizons Media

The wildlife Australian Flora & Fauna | Western Horizons Media

Some of the Northwest i take my girlfreind to.. The Mid West | Western Horizons Media

A fine link Marc , a well measured approach by that young Aussie Engineer , I salute him and all who serve for our freedom past and present. Leon.(OBS L V WOLSEY 103241, Royal Observer Corps)