Become our sponsor and display your banner here

THX to all of you

Article about: Die fahne hoch Do I have to introduce myself.., after I have been drinking twelve hours just by now I(so that verify Im Finnish)I went nostalcig and want to thank all the people around here

?

Default THX to all of you

Die fahne hoch
    Do I have to introduce myself.., after I have been drinking twelve hours just by now I(so that verify Im Finnish)I went nostalcig and want to thank all the people around here like of Dimas, FB, Stonemint & All of you here in WRF for all of those great pictures, discussions and everything I have seen on this site.
    So, I wish to happy coming new year to everybody and remember-I know what I m doing-says Sledgehammer. See more here :
    SLEDGE HAMMER VS SNIPER (Sledge Hammer! s01e01) - YouTube
    R
    Last edited by irsto; 11-25-2013 at 05:07 PM.

thanks for link.

How many fingers am I holding up?.. ....Glad your here..becareful going home and dont drive through he state of Maryland..there is a cop there waiting for drivers who had a few.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    How many fingers am I holding up?.. ....Glad your here..becareful going home and dont drive through he state of Maryland..there is a cop there waiting for drivers who had a few.
    Wearing his DD Police helmet? lol

Happy New Year!

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Gee, Ihave been in Maryland, ok I went there when I was in DC, that was easy by the undergroung. As well I went in Virginia
    by the underground but sadly forget Arlington where is our "war hero" Larry Thore`s grave.

?

Haha, Happy New Year to you as well, you drunk Finnish weirdo

Quote by irsto View Post
    Gee, Ihave been in Maryland, ok I went there when I was in DC, that was easy by the undergroung. As well I went in Virginia
    by the underground but sadly forget Arlington where is our "war hero" Larry Thore`s grave.
    Now, THERE is an interesting character!

The story of Lauri Törni (Larry Thorne) makes for interesting reading. One of the few fighting under three flags during hid lifetime*

Ive always found him very interesting.
    Finland seems to produce these occasional 'men of steel' in times of dire need. Simo Häyhä and Lauri Törni amongst them.

*As for soldiers fighting under three flags, there is also the lesser known but no less interesting story of Yang Kyoungjong - a Korean soldier who fought during World War II in the Imperial Japanese Army, the Soviet Red Army, and later the German Wehrmacht.

?

A thread mentioning Lauri Törni prompted by a comment in this thread:
    Fighting under three flags.