Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tiger and t34 models

Article about: I have one king tiger and a t34 in model form ,these are quite big models in metal with moving tank tracks and asorted axes and equipment on the sides.The think that i like most about them i

Default Tiger and t34 models

I have one king tiger and a t34 in model form ,these are quite big models in metal with moving tank tracks and asorted axes and equipment on the sides.The think that i like most about them is the way they have been weathered to look like they are in the heat of battle.Do any of you guys collect model tanks.OH YES I FORGOT I HAVE A DIORAMA IN A LARGE PLASTIC SEE THRU BOX,OF A TIGER IN A RUINED VILLAGE AND ASORTED DEBRI LAYING AROUND AND A RUINED BUILDING WITH GERMAN INFANTRY IN COMBAT POSE.

?

Default Re: Tiger and t34 models

Sounds nice,post some pics.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Sounds nice,post some pics.
    Ditto on that. A lot of work and imagination goes into diorama's and model building. Let's see!

Packing 9 there is a lot of work goes into them ,but im afraid some other guy maybe in a chinese works put it together.i bought it out of a model shop as is.i personally wouldnt have the patients to build it from scratch.

Hello-after having built aircraft & vehicles since I was a kid I have now found that someone in China can do it much better than I ever did-I collect Dragon Armor tanks etc-their range of 1/35 scale Tigers, Panthers, Tiger II etc are amazing plus they also do very good 1/72 scale models as well in a much larger number of types-have about 300 or so at the moment.

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    Packing 9 there is a lot of work goes into them ,but im afraid some other guy maybe in a chinese works put it together.i bought it out of a model shop as is.i personally wouldnt have the patients to build it from scratch.
    I know. I have built many,many in past yrs. My hands aren't as steady and my eyes don't see as they once did. AND..the price of those models has gone through the roof as far as I.m concerned. But still,if you can post a pic of,please do so. I'd like to see it. Ron