Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Time Machine invented...

Article about: Oh, where to start... The list of eras, places and people to see would be phone-book thick! However, if I could pick just one destination, I guess my answer would be the same one that my nin

Default Time Machine invented...

Hello all! Here is your chance to travel back to time! It is easy, just tell me where and when you want to travel and i will grand your wish! I can travel you from the age of the mighty T Rex to the fall of the Berlin Wall! What will you chose?

Default Re: Time Machine invented...

A week ago today. I was on holiday in Lanzarote and saw the most fantastic woman's bottom EVER and never took a photo. I want to go back to correct this terrible error.

Either during Jesus' life or Theodore Roosevelt's so I could have a chat with one of my inspirations, preferably during the Spanish American war for TR.

Back to last Saturday would suit me fine, I'd be armed with the winning lotto numbers for Saturday nights draw, I could buy all kinds of toys with that!

Quote by Steve T View Post
    A week ago today. I was on holiday in Lanzarote and saw the most fantastic woman's bottom EVER and never took a photo. I want to go back to correct this terrible error.

Big mistake!!!! I have a full album with souvenirs like what you mentioned! It is perfect remembering the beauties of your trips!

T Rex sounds very sad... Noone chooses him!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Back to last Saturday would suit me fine, I'd be armed with the winning lotto numbers for Saturday nights draw, I could buy all kinds of toys with that!
    I agree. Good idea.

Spending more time with family...wasted moments are more precious than gold.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

in Ancient Athens please

Can I travel forward in time and buy next week's newspaper with the results of this weekend's sporting fixtures in, so I can have a bet?

If I have to go back in time, then it would have to be alongside my Grandad when he landed in Normandy in 1944.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast