Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Todays finds!!

Article about: Guys, Todays stuff, DRK sisters head scarf. Luftschutz hand book. Nice MG 34 hand book that states it is an extra amendment to the Riebert series. Arbeitsbuch to a civil servant working in t

Default Todays finds!!

Guys,

Todays stuff,

DRK sisters head scarf.

Luftschutz hand book.

Nice MG 34 hand book that states it is an extra amendment to the Riebert series.

Arbeitsbuch to a civil servant working in the policecenter at Berlin see forth photo, second last entry.

Nice 50 years faithful service award doc with presentation piece, this is said to be issued to the individual at Berlin much like our Honnors and awards systems. Quite cool all his mates have signed a card enclosed within. It is A3 in size within an artificial leather type binder nicely enclosed in a binder. The bloke didn't think it was worth that much and claims to have the cross at home, we shall see?

Happy hunting.

Jock
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Todays finds!!

Did a market today, I missed the good stuff, that was all that was left.

There was two of those Red cross head scarfs for €3 but I split it with a pal.

I think the 50 years faithful service is rarer, 25 common, 40 hard to find but 50 this is my first and probably last.

Jock

There is plenty normally sold by our Eastern European neighbours. most of it is on ebay so you have a ready reference, but it is getting harder and if in doubt leave it out. I get in a sweat if things cost more than 3 beers thus avoiding any great loss!

Jock

I too like the 50 year faithful service award document.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Todays finds!! more

Some more today, rather disappointing haul but I slept in

Jock
    Attached Images Attached Images

Two brothers working for Telefunken in Berlin, it looks like they survived. They worked for the 'cable free telephony department'? Radio telephony? They were cheap and cheerful and there so I had to take them, its worse than drugs not that I would know!

Regards

Jock

Cool finds, do you find alot of stuff like this in Germany? Do you find much on markets?

?

VERY NICE!