MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tools to manage your collection?

Article about: Hi everyone, I was wondering what tools you use (offline or online) to keep track of all the data for your collection (at least for those of you who have a lot of items to catalog)? Pictures

?

Book form for me guys, personally I find it more manageable and easier to keep track of things, not that there is a lot in my collection these days as I have let a lot go over the years.
    The biggest problem that the wife will have, if and when something happens to me, is my book and models collection as they are seriously large, fortunately she is fairly switched on financially and shouldn't get too "screwed over"!

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    Last edited by jimpy; 09-26-2013 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Addition

I did not registered my button's!
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

manurandon
    ?

Thanks everyone for your valuable input! It's great to see the different systems (on paper or digital) you have in place.
    I was thinking myself of going digital with the help of my son but am surprised to see a lot of you ending back on paper after trying that.
    What made you want to stay with paper? Aren't you afraid something will happen to it and you or your children will lose the information?
    I'm guessing that like me, most of the value of your collectibles is in their information and their history.

Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2