Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Trustworthy militaria sites?

Article about: by NunoGTI Heres an excelent one, got myself great items there today. Ist located in hamburg The shop itself is amazing, i stayed there almost 2 hours looking at stuff. as i said amazing. He

Default Re: Trustworthy militaria sites?

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Hey evryone check out this website!!!

Hitler's Nest
    Nice link, thanks

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

your welcome im getting a bronze mothers cross form eagle relics here is picture

http://www.eaglerelics.com/shop/view...h=50021&phqu=2

?

your welcome im getting a bronze mothers cross form eagle relics here is picture

Welcome to the forum. It looks like a very nice example, please post it up in the Third Reich Orders and Decorations forum when you get it.

(Don't be nervous John.)

I'm not Adrian but i haven't received any order yet?

Very nice ! Its great to see someone so young with such enthusiasm for WW2 stuff Enjoy the forum !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

thank you

I'd beware of JC militaria its well known he buys items makes up a story and then sells them on at greatly inflated prices recently heard about how he ripped a guy off for two Bavarian medal bars made up a whole nonsense about which officer/unit they belonged to and then sold them on for 4/5 times what he got them for, he's currently trying to flog a 78 pattern DPM para Smock for over 200 not named No regimental marking just a Corporals Stripe and a union flag. He's a total joker

Quote by Wolf793 View Post
    I'd beware of JC militaria its well known he buys items makes up a story and then sells them on at greatly inflated prices recently heard about how he ripped a guy off for two Bavarian medal bars made up a whole nonsense about which officer/unit they belonged to and then sold them on for 4/5 times what he got them for, he's currently trying to flog a 78 pattern DPM para Smock for over 200 not named No regimental marking just a Corporals Stripe and a union flag. He's a total joker
    Actually - I know John quite well, and although his items can be "slightly higher" at times - he is at the very least honest. The age old saying of "buy the item - not the story" still holds true today - I can spin you any story you want for any of my items - does it make it true?

And I think anyone that buys any items without first doing his/her research needs a good kick Just my opinion

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456