Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Trustworthy websites to buy from?

Article about: Unfortunately for me there are very few military/antique shops near me. I've bought items off of The Collector's Guild and eBay, but those are the only online sites I've used to buy items, a

Default Trustworthy websites to buy from?

Unfortunately for me there are very few military/antique shops near me. I've bought items off of The Collector's Guild and eBay, but those are the only online sites I've used to buy items, as I know it can be risky. Does anyone know any other good, trustworthy sites that sell German WW2 items? Thanks!

One website in the US I think everyone will vouch for is this one: https://therupturedduck.com/

It's run by Bill Shea, a very well known and reputable dealer. From what I gather, he's one of the most trustworthy in the business.
    I've bought things from him from across the pond with no issues whatsoever. Would recommend the Ruptured Duck any day of the week.

Another one, in Canada. Equally reputable, as is my understanding: https://www.lakesidetrader.com/recently-added-items/
    Have never bought from them, but it's only a matter of time!

As ever, be aware of what you're buying. If you're unsure, post it here first. The wide range of expertise here may well save your wallet!

Regards, B.B.

Thanks for the quick response and help!

?

There are several..
    Our own John Brandon has a site @ Eagle Relics..
    John T @ German War Booty
    You have to do your own research though to determine authenticity of any item / piece as we all can make a mistake from time to time.. G
    P.S. there are plenty more trusted vendors...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

also buy from this site.

I agree with Harry... BUY HERE FIRST!!!!!
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Quote by Dan Miller View Post
    Hello friend, I will give you a list of my registration, check, review and study your products, before you buy please investigate ... luck
    For personal experience I do not recommend the English sites and I recommend the Germans, in fact, weitze is a great dealer.
    Also, as they said, this is a good place to start ...

Regards,

Dan
    You should check your list before you post, some are duplicated and some I would not send my enemies to.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    You should check your list before you post, some are duplicated and some I would not send my enemies to.
    Ralph.
    You're right Ralph, I'm sorry, let me take it, I debugged it with what I consider more reliable ... although nothing beats research