Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

U.S. Motel/hotel chains.

Article about: Aimed towards our U.S. contingent, are there any recommended hotel/motel chains that you could advise on please and equally any to avoid? I have a forthcoming road trip and would appreciate

?

Default U.S. Motel/hotel chains.

Aimed towards our U.S. contingent, are there any recommended hotel/motel chains that you could advise on please and equally any to avoid?

I have a forthcoming road trip and would appreciate any pointers on decent places to stay. I don't want luxury but also wish to avoid any places we often see in the opening sequences of programmes like CSI.......!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

La Quinta Inn has been, in my experience, exceptionally nice for a budget hotel. Holiday Inns tend to be nice and clean as well, certainly not CSI material!

I'd say a lot of the time though, it's a real hit or miss with budget chains. Some locations will be nice, and others... Not so much.

I've had some pretty bad experiences in Best Westerns, so I'd try and stay away from those!

As for Holiday inns they are a gamble but the "Holiday Inn Express" hotels have been excellent in my experiences. Fair price and very clean with breakfast in the AM. I hope you enjoy your trip to the US.

Burt