Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

U.S. Tornadoes.

Article about: I've just seen the photos of the tornadoes and devastation caused by them in the central southern U.S.. Thoughts out to those affected and I hope our forum friends and their families in the

Default Re: U.S. Tornadoes.

My thoughts are with the victims and their families.

91+ dead including 20 kids - what a tragedy!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Indeed a great tragedy!
    In toughts with the victimes!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

All is good here Missouri, the sirens were going off last night and some small tornados hit about 30 min from me. Tomorrow May 22 will be 2yrs since the F5 hit my town Joplin with 164 deaths.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

I live in Norman just 10 miles south of Moore, Oklahoma. It's been another nightmare come true. 2 mile wide swath of destruction. Scholls hit, one very hard and demolished. I feel for those lost little souls. Okies are strong, it's part of our heritage, living in this part of the Plains has always been hrad to say the least. It's raining agin right now. Send your prayers, or donatoions to the Red Cross of Oklahoma.

Berlinvet70

?

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    All is good here Missouri, the sirens were going off last night and some small tornados hit about 30 min from me. Tomorrow May 22 will be 2yrs since the F5 hit my town Joplin with 164 deaths.

Eric
    Quote by Berlinvet70 View Post
    I live in Norman just 10 miles south of Moore, Oklahoma. It's been another nightmare come true. 2 mile wide swath of destruction. Scholls hit, one very hard and demolished. I feel for those lost little souls. Okies are strong, it's part of our heritage, living in this part of the Plains has always been hrad to say the least. It's raining agin right now. Send your prayers, or donatoions to the Red Cross of Oklahoma.

Berlinvet70
    Good news that you're both unaffected, does anyone know if any of our members have been caught up in this?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Been watching this unfold on the news all day. I can't imagine actually being on the ground. Oklahoma is in my thoughts.

Saw this on the news today, I cant even begin to try and comprehend the scale of devastation both emotionally and structurally. My thoughts go out to anyone effected by this tragic act of nature and those working in rescue work.

In every debacle there is a shred of happiness to be found: Tornado Victim, Barbara Garcia, Finds Dog During CBS Interview (VIDEO)
    Last edited by ObKrieger; 05-24-2013 at 05:44 PM.

?

I experienced a near miss, F2 tornado and it was easily the most powerful, destructive example of nature I ever witnessed or felt. Their is a short window, when it is within 500 yards of you where it is completely quiet and then it's as if a freight train, powered by a jet engine is sucking the earth up. That was an F2. I cant begin to Imagine an F4.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast