Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

U.S. Tornadoes.

Article about: I've just seen the photos of the tornadoes and devastation caused by them in the central southern U.S.. Thoughts out to those affected and I hope our forum friends and their families in the

?

Default U.S. Tornadoes.

I've just seen the photos of the tornadoes and devastation caused by them in the central southern U.S.. Thoughts out to those affected and I hope our forum friends and their families in the U.S. are all safe.

U.S. Tornadoes.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: U.S. Tornadoes.

Few states away from me i dont know anybody who lives their but i few of my emt buddies from Pennsylvania are head out to put in a had !!!

?

Thoughts and prayer to the residents of Moore, Oklahoma. Hope the elementary school kids are alright.
    Regards,
    John

I was just watching this on the news. I hope SteveR, Eric Zentner and the rest of our plains friends are safe tonight.

?

My thoughts and prayers are going out to all the families of this tragedy. As i post this we (Chicago) are currently getting pounded by the northern tip of that huge storm. Sky to ground lightning every few seconds and power is flickering on and off. Its like a fireworks show....
    Ryan

?

Awful devastation !
    Them poor school kids, doesn't sound good by the latest reports ...

?

Its Horrible, i cant watch the news.

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I've just seen the photos of the tornadoes and devastation caused by them in the central southern U.S.. Thoughts out to those affected and I hope our forum friends and their families in the U.S. are all safe.

U.S. Tornadoes.
    Ditto.

Friends of mine live right in Tornado Alley and the Oklahoma tornadoes passed too close for comfort from what I understand.
    Hoping all are okay.

R.I.P to the ones who didnt make it, hope everyone else will be ok

I will give Eric a call this morning to see how he is doing,, I know he borders 3 states and Oklahoma is one of them.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast