Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unique Military History Resource

Article about: Greetings to the forum community! I am starting a new thread which announces The War You Know, a unique military history resource which hopefully proves to be of wide value to the membership

Default Unique Military History Resource

Greetings to the forum community! I am starting a new thread which announces The War You Know, a unique military history resource which hopefully proves to be of wide value to the membership here. The link to The War You Know:

Please allow me to emphasize that everything at the above website is free and it generates no revenue. There is no advertising involved and the site has already had more than 1,000 views. Further, I am not attempting to build a parallel membership base. The sole purpose of The War You Know project is to educate and generate discussion by exhibiting original wartime primary sources such as letters, diaries, telegrams, newsreels, period military films, and etc.

Please consider visiting the site and join me in going back in time to study past conflicts. I welcome your comments and will constantly strive to make The War You Know better for everyone's benefit. Thank you in advance for your time and interest -

the-war-you-know-

Sincerely,

Site Manager

The War You Know
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-24-2017 at 01:33 AM.

Added more original wartime material to the website. A good weekend to all!

Sincerely,

Site Manager

The War You Know
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-19-2017 at 05:13 PM.

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum. Not sure if it is me or my tablet, but I can't get it to load
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, MAP:

Thank you for trying to visit The War You Know and for the forum welcome. I just checked the links here again and they seem to be working well, although you occasionally have to click them twice (or tap them several times on a touch screen). Perhaps a drawback to the Wix free website builder I used? The site link is repeated below in my signature block.

Please consider attempting another visit to The War You Know and I trust you'll find it worth your time. Have a good evening -

Sincerely,

Site Manager

The War You Know

the-war-you-know-
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-24-2017 at 01:33 AM.

Added more original wartime material to the website. A good weekend to all!

Sincerely,

Site Manager

The War You Know

the-war-you-know-
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-24-2017 at 01:34 AM.

MAP
    ?

tried again, no luck for me. Blank screen shows up. I will try again on my PC when I return from vacation..
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello Again, MAP:

I hope you're still enjoying or did enjoy your vacation. I've now checked for The War You Know access on my laptop, smartphone, and an iPad and all successfully get me to the site. Regrettably, I understand this is not your case with your tablet.

Perhaps you've now had an opportunity to explore The War You Know (the text as well as the film) and, if so, I trust it was worth your effort. Enjoy the rest of your weekend -

Sincerely,

Site Manager

The War You Know

the-war-you-know-

Added more original wartime material to the website.* I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend -

Sincerely,

Site Manager

the-war-you-know-

Won't Load...Blank White Screen...

?

Worked for me. I'm running Google Chrome

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast