Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown patch

Article about: I dont know where else to post this patch as it is for a family friend..and not sure what country its from..once that has been established..then the thread can be moved to the correct forum.

Default Unknown patch

I dont know where else to post this patch as it is for a family friend..and not sure what country its from..once that has been established..then the thread can be moved to the correct forum. here is the patch below. Regards Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Italian?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

It is a badge from the Italian Fascist period - the characteristic Fasces symbol is clearly visible. In all probability is is a rank badge relating to Gioventù Italiana del Littorio (GIL), the Fascist youth movement. As you see from the image below, the badge pictured has GIL's particular Fasces, shield and sword symbol.

Regards, Philip

FRY37-2-550.jpeg

?

Some similar badges here:

man.fasc.1940.distintivi_della_gil.jpg

Awesome Thankyou...people in my friends family thought wool patches were not made in WW2...thankyou for the info..I will relay this information to them. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill