Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

US army not paid next month ???

Article about: here in germany rumer has it that the us soldiers will not be paid next month?? i dont know the truth of it BUT the bars will not tic beer mats for soldiers cash only shops are not taking de

ian
    ?

Default US army not paid next month ???

here in germany rumer has it that the us soldiers will not be paid next month??
    i dont know the truth of it BUT
    the bars will not tic beer mats for soldiers cash only
    shops are not taking debit /credit cards
    it seems the whole german system will not take any kind of us payment from soldiers ????
    mabe the worlds richest country is now the worlds poorest country
    god help them and as a result god help us

when i was in iraq PSD team for dyn-corp
    we moved hundreds of mil dolars cash around to pay diferent contracting companys
    im told 1/3rd of all US cash money ,,ie dollar bills ,, is in iraq becouse the us insisted on using the dollar there ,, so tell me ? how do you get back 1/3 of your curancy from the iraqi peaple ?
    and of course china owns the rights to the other 2/3rds ,, as i said god help us all
    inof said now
    just a rant ,, steem now let off
    cheers all ian

?

Default Re: US army not paid next month ???

I hate to be drawn into American Politics, but I have to bite at this.
    The worlds "Only Super Power" and it can't pay it's bills?
    The their national debt ceiling has been raised dozens of times since Regan, and it has never been an issue.
    Now, during worldwide financial crisis the Republican's are playing silly buggers, trying to pospone it 6 months so they can try and rip Obama in the elections. I don't think Obama is a saint, but he inherited a complete Pigs Ear.
    2 Very unwelcome Wars, based on complete lies costing Trillions and the worst ever financial unrest. And he can't manage to get a decent Health care system for the people.
    It really is beyond me how the "Richest" country in world is the only place without a public health system.
    We are very spoilt with the health care in Hong Kong. Some of the best in the world for free. We also have a 13 month reserve surplus, compared to a 98% GPD deficit for the States.
    But let's not worry, we could get lucky and let Sarah Palin save the planet. What the place really needs right now is someone with a Sports Journalism degree, and a view to Russia on a clear day.

Anyhow, I feel a touch better for that.