Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Value/info on Chinese PLA Type 07 Pixelated Camo BDU shirt?

Article about: (Not sure where to put this, since there does not seem to be a "Misc" or "Asia" section. I though maybe USSR would work?) I was always a big fan of the US BDU uniform, an

Default Value/info on Chinese PLA Type 07 Pixelated Camo BDU shirt?

(Not sure where to put this, since there does not seem to be a "Misc" or "Asia" section. I though maybe USSR would work?)
    I was always a big fan of the US BDU uniform, and i was browsing ebay, looking for some deals. I happened upon this PLA BDU, a few minutes from ending. Snagged it for about $13 USD.
    (Pictures are from ebay, since he basically got all the ones i would have taken...)
    china4.jpgChina2.jpg
    China1.jpgchin5.jpg
    chin3.jpg

It came with velcro patches for the collar and chest. From what I read, the chest patch indicates "Army" branch. Not sure what the collar patches indicate, possibly rank? Do Chinese soldiers actually use this type of uniform, or has it been phased out?

Anyone know what these are worth or if they are uncommon (In the United States)? I bought it to wear, but I'm having second thoughts, considering I've never seen one before...

Also, on the back of the jacket, near the bottom, there is a small hole. should this be repaired, or left alone?

Thanks for any info!

EDIT: forgot to mention the more interesting features of the jacket. It is a bit more complex as opposed to the US BDU.
    China.jpgchina6.jpg
    china8.jpgchina9.jpg
    chinayes.jpgchincchin.jpg

Notable features include an internal waist band, outside pockets that open into an inner cloth pocket (like on jeans), straps for a pen on the left sleeve, and a square pcoket about the size of a wallet on the right sleeve.

Default Re: Value/info on Chinese PLA Type 07 Pixelated Camo BDU shirt?

Hi. Sorry no idea of the value on these (although I imagine given that it is modern it would be fairly low?). Also I am not sure about the button. If it were Chinese would it not have Chinese characters on it rather then PLA?

CBH
    ?

Default Re: Value/info on Chinese PLA Type 07 Pixelated Camo BDU shirt?

You might try IACMC MILITARIA FORUM they are a camo collectors site .