Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

veteransfootlocker.com ?

Article about: Uhmmmmmmmm......Its really not advisable to post even in jest......what may fancy a persons desires or fetish...because these guys here are ruthless,, and will not let it go...but if you can

Default veteransfootlocker.com ?

Is the site veteransfootlocker.com up and running? I get a lot of hits from that site when I google various items but I can't seem to access the actual site...

Default Re: veteransfootlocker.com ?

hmmmm, still not getting on to it. It just keeps trying to connect and then it "times out". Maybe it's my browser? I'm using firefox...

try deleting cache/cookies.

Deleted cache/cookies --- didn't work. Tried connecting with Google Chrome --- didn't work. It's really strange --- seems like this is about the ONLY site on the web I'm continually having trouble getting on to... what kind of browser are you using?

I've got google chrome mate, funny thing is this site was terrible with internet explorer. it's a strange place the internet!..

Sure is, thanks for the help though! Will try getting on there with IE now (just in case), so far no luck with either Firefox or Chrome

full of smelly boots & jockstraps.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    full of smelly boots & jockstraps.
    Err...How do you spell the name of that website again.......????
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

And what if I actually like smelly boots and "those other things"? No, seriously... three different browsers and still nothing. I'm not expecting anything really special on that site either, it's just that I've found a few bits and bob through Google that I'd like to check out on there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast