Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Victim of a swindle - I need help and informations about a seller who is a thief

Article about: Hello, I look for infos about a seller who sold to me a tunic at the end of last july. I have seen this tunic for sale on ebay.de. I have contacted the seller after the end of auctions to kn

?

Default Victim of a swindle - I need help and informations about a seller who is a thief

Hello,

I look for infos about a seller who sold to me a tunic at the end of last july. I have seen this tunic for sale on ebay.de.

I have contacted the seller after the end of auctions to know if it was really sold. He said that it wasn’t sold. I have made an offer to buy it directly and he has accepted.

He had good notations on ebay so I have sent a payment with a bank transfer at this end of july and I never received the package. The saler is not available to give to me a tracking number and he doesn't answer any more my messages...

So, this guy is a thief. I would like to know is someone knows him.

I have all the emails, the proofs of the payment, but no proofs of the sending of the package.

I know his name, adress, email adress, ebay info, pseudonym on EBAY...

Name: Georgi Georgiev
    He lives in Deutschland in Hürtn Efferen
    Email adress: g.nedyalkov.g@gmail.com OR ichbinpeter78@gmail.com
    His name on Ebay is ggmilitaria

He sold some items on ebay, a link of his profile:
    ggmilitaria auf eBay

Pictures of the tunic:

I hope that someone can help me. And sorry for my bad english.

Ruddy from Normandie

Too bad you were not a member here earlier. You could have read Keeping safe when buying and selling online These swindlers are almost impossible to catch. I once found an item of mine being offered on a European on line auction. Too often, these swindlers lift pictures from forums and represent they own the item. If you had used Paypal, there would have been a good chance of a refund. These swindlers know not to use that and demand wire transfers;. Ebay is full of crooks. Complain to them and at least get him kicked off.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

As Bob said all you can do is inform ebay, he has already had bad feed back for selling a repro jacket!....

Hi menoch, I think you will probably have to chalk this up to a expensive learning experience. The tunic was probably sold and not available when you asked about it. The seller saw an opportunity to make some dishonest money and went for it. Dont ever buy directly unless it is a face to face transaction. If it was done through E-bay, they would refund your money, as they have a buyer protection statement that they honor. This seller can just disappear, although E-bay will know if he closes shop and re-opens under another name. You should make a serious effort to contact E-bay and let them know this information, although they will do nothing to help you, they will shut him down, protecting others from suffering through the same scam you have to deal with. Its a story ive heard and have had to deal with one to many times. Sad to say, you must learn a hard lesson and move on. Every hobby of collecting usually has money involved, and where there is money, there are crooks. It is amazing to me what some people will do to scam another. Sorry to here this, and I hope you have better luck in the future. STAY AWAY FROM ONLINE AUCTIONS !!!!!!!

Thanks for bringing this dubious seller -ggmilitaria- to our attention...Hopefully, your unfortunate experience will motivate folks to be more careful and rely upon the safer methods of payment available these days...Especially regarding high-dollar items such as Uniforms, Helmets, Daggers etc...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 10-02-2015 at 12:41 AM.

?

Hi,

I have contacted this seller because he had only good feedbacks in last july. He always sells on ebay, and recently he had good feebacks for some items.

In his email answers, he said that he was registered in war relic forum, I think he is a collector. I asked the moderators before posting this thread, but they can't find him with email adress and name.

I will contact ebay, I shall do my best to get back my money. Thank you

We hold our thumbs

If you made a bank transfer then obviously your bank has his bank details, and his bank will have his home address details. Why not contact the police, either in your country or in Germany as he is committing an offence?
    And don't forget to contact your bank and explain to them what has happened to see if they can reverse the transfer.

Unless people start taking these measures the swindlers will keep getting away with it.

A few years ago I had someone hack my Ebay account and sold non-existent televisions to people via my profile. Thankfully someone who had been conned reported it to the police and they took action and prosecuted the person. They interviewed me the day after I returned to the UK (I had been out of the country for the previous 9 months and didn't even have access to Ebay) and checked my IP Address which didn't match the one being used by the crook and duly arrested someone in a totally different part of the country.

Hello Ruddy,
    I don't think you will have any joy whatsever with ebay.
    If I read your first post correctly you decided to deal outside ebay and sent your money directly to him.
    As ebay dipped out on any fees I am sure they will not be in a position to help.

Something similar happened when I was using the auction site militaria321. In my case the seller was kicked off the site but I have no doubt re appeared again with a different user name.

Good luck with ebay.

All the best
    Doug

?

Hi

Thank you for your help. I will contact my bank to study a reverse of the transfer.

And if they can't help me, I will contact french police.

I have already bought items directly in Germany, I never had problems... but there are thiefs everywhere...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast