Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Victory Day in Moscow !

Article about: Today is the 65th Anniversary of Victory day in Russia , here is a link to the Moscow parade where Brtish Artic convoy veterans will be attending World War Two Allies united for Victory Day

?

Default Victory Day in Moscow !

Today is the 65th Anniversary of Victory day in Russia , here is a link to the Moscow parade where Brtish Artic convoy veterans will be attending

World War Two Allies united for Victory Day parade on Red Square in Moscow - Telegraph

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Default Re: Victory Day in Moscow !

Hey mate, take a look at this, a comemorative battle of the russian victory. English Russia Playing the War

Thanks for the links, interesting stuff.

?

i think this is great on how they all get together,just a nice thing to see people doing..

ILH
    ?

Heard they went cloud seeding again to stop it raining. Anyone know what they used (chemicals (US method), cement(Soviet method), etc.?)

or perhaps they are to blame for the Icelandic volcano, Heh heh!
    jim.

may i thank again the Russian people,and soldiers who suffered greviously in ww2 for their collective bravery,i salute you on victory day.

I have just got home from the Victory Day celebrations which were held on board HMS Belfast in London. It was a fantastic event! It was a private invitation only affair for the Veterans of the Arctic Convoys. The Vets were presented with 65th Anniversary Medals by the Russian Ambassador Mr Yury Fedotov. There were also three Soviet Naval Vets there who fought in the Great Patriotic War, Yury Kopytov, Georgy Evtyukov and Nikolay Kireychev. 2nd Guards were asked to attend to provide a small group to honour the Vets. We had a great time! The Party carried on afterwards in the pub opposite the ship. I still felt drunk this morning!

Some pictures will posted here in the next few days:

Victory Day (9 May) London

Cheers, Ade.
    Attached Images Attached Images