Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Von's Attic

Article about: Formerly"they need a good home!".That went well and I am really having fun.More cool stuff......for AK fans.Same rules apply 25.00 donation to WRF and you win.First "I'll take

Default Von's Attic

Formerly"they need a good home!".That went well and I am really having fun.More cool stuff......for AK fans.Same rules apply 25.00 donation to WRF and you win.First "I'll take it " gets the prize.I will pay shipping and you will get your item fast.Sorry Euro friends but gun parts U.S. only.Please remember this is to support our forum.Some forums charge and there is no prize.Whip out your charge card for a good cause........OUR CAUSE

1st Item super minty Hungarian AK bayonet from the early 90's.NEW condition.Only fits hungarian AK but super cool.NICE bakelite handle.Consider it free with your donation!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Von's Attic

I forgot to mention Dimas must confirm donation
    2nd Item Chinese Norinco scope assembly.Pop on yor AK and happy day!!!Never used....NEW.I think it will fit most 7.62x39 guns.Or take off the scope and use it for another project.6x42 power......Remember I pay shipping and you will get it fast.Donate,donate,donate.Come on boys make me proud25.00 to WRF for forum maintenance and she is yours

I have a lot of cool stuff to give away for donations......lets make our forum the best it can be

Hmmm....no takers on the AK stuff.OK, 15.00 donation. First " I'll take it " wins.Please say which item.I pay shipping.My attic is very crowded and more stuff awaits.Please contribute to our site 15.00!!!

h'mmmmmm I'm ever so tempted to donate for that scope, the only problem is my dad, He'll go nuts if he finds out another firearms related item turns up in the post!

Quote by GasMasksUK View Post
    h'mmmmmm I'm ever so tempted to donate for that scope, the only problem is my dad, He'll go nuts if he finds out another firearms related item turns up in the post!
    Gas,I think your in the UK,gun parts to US only, Sorry.But I have some cool international stuff coming up so stay tuned

Hi Von

Any TR badges...?

Greetz

Nick VR

yeah, I'm in the UK, unfortunately........

Quote by Nick VR View Post
    Hi Von

Any TR badges...?

Greetz

Nick VR
    Not now.....but I will keep a look out for you.I never know what might turn up in the attic

Item3:A very cool beautifully illustrated book on US Army patches. "U.S. Army Patches by Barry Stein brings together in one colorful source more than eighteen hundred cloth insignia worn by U.S. soldiers from WWI to present.Barry Jason Stein has gathered officially approved patches from both active and inactive units,as well as patches approved for local wear and many unauthorized patches,all of which offer unique insights into the U.S. military.Drawing on extensive research of government documents,Stein offers a brief profile of each army unit and a commentary on the significance of its cloth insignia,in both historical and heraldic terms.He includes anecdotal info that makes the volume as entertaining as it is resourceful.In his inventory of the patches,Stein lists items of special interest,including the period and the battle campaigns in which they were worn and the meaning of their motifs.In addition Stein provides an index of all previous designations by which the units have been known"
    222 pages book is perfect ,dust cover is a liitle rough.Signed by the author with a personal note to me(I trained his dogs)
    25.00usd donation to WRF.1st "I'll take it" wins.I will pay shipping.International OK........This is a nice book

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast