Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Waf

Article about: by Jerry B He is the Ilinois enema bandit after all, oops make that the Staffordshire enema bandit. I know where you live Grandad.....Have funnel will travel! La, La,....La..."Men of Ha

Default Re: Waf

Spoke too soon, pile of sh**e

On it now haha

But so slow, it’s near useless!

Hmm, as I said in another thread, servers, data storage, data centre maintenance costs money, I know, I have done the job, I have maintained data centres and other things ....haha

In MHO, thats why the mods are so touchy over useless threads, useless threads take up space and cost money simple as !

?

I think the current server don't need the update, it needs loved hands , and server / software needs best tuning ( Seba still runs bogus and buggy unsupplied forum skin). I think there a hundreds of the free hands in the WAF who can supply the forum and repair the current server, instead of buying new one. This is my suggestion.
    This just need a time. And even I will gladly help to make it better
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Really we have a space and traffic for all the redundant posts
    Quote by Totenhead View Post
    On it now haha

But so slow, it’s near useless!

Hmm, as I said in another thread, servers, data storage, data centre maintenance costs money, I know, I have done the job, I have maintained data centres and other things ....haha

In MHO, thats why the mods are so touchy over useless threads, useless threads take up space and cost money simple as !
    Regards,
    Dimas

Hi Dimas

You talking about the WAF servers or WRF??? Servers may be fine mate, could be a number of things, bottlenecks could be anywhere?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Really we have a space and traffic for all the redundant posts
    Dimas

Not complaining about the WRF service, was talking about the WAF ??

Cheers

?

Yes, the thread about the WAF, and I' am talking about this. I 'am allways look for the WRF SERVER and making all to satisfy all the members
    Regards,
    Dimas

Dimas

You are doing a great job!! I was not criticising this site, I was commenting on the WAF !! Be interested to know where there DC is, PM me maybe, its not important

Cheers

Totenhead, if you dont like WAF dont visit it

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Totenhead, if you dont like WAF dont visit it

Nick
    Guys

Hold on a minute geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!

Wish I had never started this now

Gordon Bennet, all i asked was is the site still up !!

Never expected the Monty Python's Flying Circus - COMPLETE Spanish Inquisition - YouTube

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast