Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Waf

Article about: by Jerry B He is the Ilinois enema bandit after all, oops make that the Staffordshire enema bandit. I know where you live Grandad.....Have funnel will travel! La, La,....La..."Men of Ha

Default Waf

This may not be the most appropriate audience to ask, but I know there are some, .. dare I say WAF members amongst us, is it still down?? I need to contact a member

Cheers

Default Re: Waf

Yes its still down

Some of us love that forum too

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Martin, their server is being replaced.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Yes its still down

Some of us love that forum too

Nick
    lol, I never said I loved it ! lol but it has served me well as has this site, not sure on the english there !

I know about the server change, but they were having dns issues, I could log on via IP but it seems no longer, seems like its all gone Pete Tong !!

It was working last night and first thing this morning but then went pear shaped and has been down every time I have tried it since then.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    lol, I never said I loved it ! lol but it has served me well as has this site, not sure on the english there !

I know about the server change, but they were having dns issues, I could log on via IP but it seems no longer, seems like its all gone Pete Tong !!
    Sorry I mean although you have contempt for waf some of us love that forum as well as wrf

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I just tried and am able to access it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    It was working last night and first thing this morning but then went pear shaped and has been down every time I have tried it since then.
    Cheers Jerry

Yes it seems they are having difficulties haha

I have been involved in these types of migrations before, they can be problematic, just wanted to confirm it was a global issue

Cheers

Its accessible but slow at the moment

Nick

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I just tried and am able to access it.
    Ralph.
    Weird, can you confirm the URL ??

- - Updated - -

lol, talk of the devil and it shall appear !! I am on !!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast