Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Waiting for the New Year, 2016

Article about: My dear WRF-friends, I hope you had great Happy Holidays and you all had a special and wonderful Christmas with family and loved ones, relatives and friends, pets and/or whatever! Santa is g

Default Waiting for the New Year, 2016

My dear WRF-friends,

new year-0-1 Santa.jpg

I hope you had great Happy Holidays and you all had a special and wonderful Christmas with family and loved ones, relatives and friends, pets and/or whatever! Santa is gone by now and the end of the year 2015 is very near. Bye-bye, fly-fly………..I am going to enjoy my New Year’s Eve soon. The clock is ticking, time passes!
    new year-0-1a.jpg
    I hope that in the coming year - 2016 - we all can stay away and are spared from all kinds of unpleasant occasions as disasters of any kind and above all no terrorist attacks of any kind.

new year-1-4 tornado.jpg new year-1-7 war.jpg

new year-1-14 terrorists.jpg They should leave us alone and go to hell! Hopefully no new, financial crisis will meet us

new year-3 disaster-2.jpg new year-4-1 crisis.jpg

new year-4-4 aliens.jpg nor aliens or turning points for mankind are on its way too us.

But goodies as any type of nice (sexy) girlfriends
    new year-5-2 burlesque.jpg new year-5-7 burlesque.jpg new year-5-3 burlesque.jpg new year-5-4 burlesque.jpg

and if it pleases you, consume your beer, liquor or whatever beverages (or coke and dope, just kidding).
    new year-6-2 beverage.jpg new year-6-0 hand of dope.jpg

Enjoy your believes and faith. new year-5-16 faith.jpg or

new year-5-17 faith.jpg new year-5-17a faith.jpg new year-5-18 faith.jpg

and who is the winner? new year-5-19 faith.jpg

But above all you all enjoy and will visit great militaria-shows of any kind, small and big ones, out- or indoors. Good hunt too you and above all good luck. Maybe you will find in 2016 just that item you were looking for. For ages!

new year-8 militaria show 2.jpg new year-9-3 collecting 4.jpg

new year-7 militaria show 1.jpg new year-9-2 collecting 3.jpg

For all of you, WRF-members: my best wishes from the heart for a good and prosperous New Year 2016.

new year-10a champagne.jpg

Take care my friends…………………We’ll meet again at the forum or who knows in real life, or heaven or
    hell!!

Wilhelm/Wim Saris

new year-4 disaster-3.jpg
    Last edited by Wilhelm Saris; 12-29-2015 at 05:10 PM.

63356.jpgThank you, Wim, and eine guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr to you, retour, with my warm thanks for the many, many times in the year past you have shared with us from your extraordinary decades of research. You do so with an exemplary generosity and good humor that sets the standard for what we hope to achieve in this space.
    I hoist my glass of holiday merriment especially to you and to your social circle of the Dutch female race, in turn, of whom I enclose an image.

And may I say, as is done in my adopted Vienna, that all wars belong in museums and their relics on this website, not in the headlines and not across the face
    of the globe with mounting misery and suffering with the loss of young lives.

Great post, I enjoyed that Wilheim.

Happy new year to you and our members here, stay safe.

matty

Happy New Year Gentlemen
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    63356.jpgThank you, Wim........with my warm thanks for the many, many times in the year past you have shared with us from your extraordinary decades of research. You do so with an exemplary generosity and good humor that sets the standard for what we hope to achieve in this space.
    FB my "end-of-the year"-strip actually had sixty images. But that would have been too much
    and would have bored (maybe). I already made it for the events at the end of 2014. In fact
    I did not have time to post it and forgot it at the end.
    The lady you show does look Dutch, but isn't. I am sure! She is just what others think is
    Dutch! For me she is an "Oktoberfest"-girl with a sort of Dutch hood! But anyway enjoyable!

Dear Wim, if you are as expert in Dutch women as in Nazi regalia, I am eager for a tutorial. Once more, Happy new year and I always enjoy your collages as much
    as your seminars in Nazi regalia in its variety. And I never tire of reading your fine books. FB