Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Want some camo?....

Article about: I used to collect camo a few years ago but sold off most of my collection, while having a clear out today i found these trousers, first are a pair of what i think to be early South Vietnames

Default Want some camo?....

I used to collect camo a few years ago but sold off most of my collection, while having a clear out today i found these trousers, first are a pair of what i think to be early South Vietnamese marines tigerstripes in ripstop cloth and high (hip) cargo pockets similar to HBT pants, the second pair are Italian "Somalia" pattern.
    These are up for grabs free to UK members (well sort of free) and i'll pay the postage, sorry to over seas members but shipping costs are getting out of hand.
    The only catch is i want you to make a donation of £5 or over to Military charity for blind ex-Service men and women <meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a545117a014241d9e4e9ad376a961ad"/> | Blind Veterans UK
    Tell me which trousers you want and they are yours, first come first served and i know i can trust you to donate!...pants 002.jpgpants 004.jpg

I like your taste in wall colour. It is almost the same as my 'office'. I like your choice of charity too. Thank god it wasn't H4H!

used to be St Dunstans,the money goes where it should.