Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

War and Peace Show 2013 forum member meet up?

Article about: It would be good to get some names and a place to meet at a time suitable for all.......

?

Default War and Peace Show 2013 forum member meet up?

I know it's a few months away yet but the idea of a forum member meet up at the show has been suggested from several quarters.

I think it's a good idea, a central meeting point/venue/event which will cater for most collecting fields so the chances of a wide range of members having an interest and making it there is high.

Would anyone be interested in going and making the effort to meet fellow members, putting faces to names and making it a social event? I know several members here participate and/or have trade slots so a few of you will be going as a matter of course.

War and Peace Show 2013

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: War and Peace Show 2013 forum member meet up?

Count me in, Adrian.

I´ll pack my bags and camera gear and hop on a plane to England. Will be able to stay for a few days!

I hope that more members will be able to swing by and say hello during the show.
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 01-15-2013 at 06:27 AM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

hi

I'm on for it.

As I am probably the most "local" I may be best placed to try to co-ordinate if that helps.

I know Nuno has made noises about coming over.

I tend to try and go for at least three days minimum........depending if the wife lets me that is !

cheers

tony

I will be there mid week. But cannot make the weekend as our group has another show.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I might come down this year and see whats for sale, not been for a while
    Ben

?

I would do that meet up for a brew or beer...put some faces to names & all that jazz....will we have to wear a red carnation or something less camp!!!! lol..But I'm up for that..I'm trying to get down, so much to do & not enough time as always.Cheers Terry.

Hopefullly I will have group Polo shirts available for sale to members long before then. This project is in hand. So no red carnations and carrying a copy of the Times.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank godness for that I didn't think red would go with my eyes lol.....I like the sound of polo shirts..what about the ladies???." I think the Missus wouldn't mind 1 or is unisex" Cheers Terry.

Would love to get there this year, I'll do my best

?

Been thinking about it. Ireland isint too far away Might be able to go. Need to do some planning.

Cheers, Pat

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast