Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

War Relics Birthday, we are 2 years old!

Article about: Guys, I absolutely forget that August, 8, is the forum birthday. So, we are staying with approx 2000 active members, approx 3000 hosts/visits daily and more than 67000 posts.

?

Default War Relics Birthday, we are 2 years old!

Guys, I absolutely forget that August, 8, is the forum birthday. So, we are staying with approx 2000 active members, approx 3000 hosts/visits daily and more than 67000 posts.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default Re: War Relics Birthday, we are 2 years old!

well done and a late happy birthday and big thanks to ade dimas and the rest of the guys who bring us this this forum and the know how

Happy birthday to ....us?!!

Happy Birthday!

I have only been a member 1 month and have learned so much from this site already. Heres to the next 2 years!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

congratulations to everyone and long may it last

cheers al

Hello fellow forum members,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Forum, to all members who were born on this nice and sunny day...
    (it's my birthday as well....)
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Bonne Fete au Forum ! grand Merci a Dimas ! ainsi qu Adrian , RichieC ,et Paul et tout les Mod , et a tout les membres qui contribut chaque jour !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Forum ! great Thank to Dimas Adrian ,RichieC, Paul and all Mod ,
    and has the members who contribut every day!!

Pierre

Congrats and thanks to all of you for an excellent forum!

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Happy birthday to ....us?!!
    Summed up nicely Kris. Stewy S

Congrats on the second milestone of what hopefully is only the beginning. I am recruiting everyone I can think of in an effort increase traffic and also bring quality items and postings to share here.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast