Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Warning!! Be careful..

Article about: Good day, All. Guys, I have bought NSDAP golden party badge, from this website, ( The Dogface soldier ) before 3 years, and they send me COA with a lifetime guarantee. its turned out to be f

?

Exclamation Warning!! Be careful..."The Dogface Soldier"

Good day, All.

Guys, I have bought NSDAP golden party badge, from this website, ( The Dogface soldier ) before 3 years, and they send me COA with a lifetime guarantee. its turned out to be fake after been checked by many known collectors, so I contacted them trying to get my money back, so they try to convince me its original, which is not!, then they no longer responding to my email, with many kind reminders, so guys I lost money this time but wanted to make sure you don't, be careful from them they don't stand behind there guarantee.

Stay safe, Best wishes.
    Khaled
    Last edited by khaled; 06-09-2020 at 09:07 AM.

I suspected as much. It's good to trust one's gut.

Dos
    ?

Not trying to bash anyone, But if you read there return policy it is a bit expected..

Always share it here before pulling the trigger if you are not comfortable!

Thanks for sharing.

Dos

?

Yes, this is one mistake I did, I should ask before. Thank you guys for your support.

?

Have a look at the terms and conditions, this one in particular:

"Any item purchased from The Dogface Soldier that is found to be posted on any of the website forums will automatically void every condition of its guarantee to the person responsible for the posting. Forum opinions are just that...opinions. We do not recognize them for anything more than that. However, we will recognize comments made by reputable dealers and business associates known to us personally"

They probably got the nod of approval for all of their dodgy party and sympathiser badges with the coffin pin plate from the late Charlie Snyder. This is one site to steer well clear of.

Regards
    Brett

?

A COA ( Certificate of Authenticity ) is only as good as who signs it, most are worthless..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hi mate,
    If they're a valid site, looking to gain a good reputation in this community of ours & you have conclusive proof that, what you've bought is NOT original, surely common sense , on their part should prevail & you should be refunded, due to their error ? That's how I'd run a business.....& sleep well, dead simple
    Regards
    Paul

?

Khaled,
    Could you post a pic of this Golden Party badge or as some prefer this Goldenes Parteiabzeichen?
    It would be nice to see what had you fooled so that other may learn from your bad experience.
    So sorry to hear things did not turn out well for you.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 06-30-2020 at 03:46 PM.

Those terms & conditions as listed in #5 is a complete joke. If they are confident of the authenticity of what they sell they will not fear scrutiny. Those that want to hide in the shadows should be avoided by all collectors.

Unfortunately what the dealer said about opinions on forums is absolutely correct, because that is exactly what they are... just opinions. I recall someone on here buying a German helmet on the advice of one of the resident experts not so long ago, and it turned out to be a fake. The onus is always on the purchaser to satisfy himself that what he is buying is genuine. Lifetime guarantees are absolutely worthless, and all dealers should be treated with suspicion - no matter how good their reputation.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast