Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WARNING ! Tank crossing ahead !

Article about: Made me laugh and gasp........thought I'd share it with you lot Танк на трассе, Нижний Тагил - YouTube I reckon the driver was in desperate need of a pee

Default WARNING ! Tank crossing ahead !

Made me laugh and gasp........thought I'd share it with you lot

Танк на трассе, Нижний Тагил - YouTube

I reckon the driver was in desperate need of a pee

Default Re: WARNING ! Tank crossing ahead !

His tea was ready !!

Nice footage

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Steve T View Post
    Made me laugh and gasp........thought I'd share it with you lot

I reckon the driver was in desperate need of a pee
    Similar thing in Syria last week, only the guy wasn't having a pee (check out the Andrex toilet tissue going aerial at 0.10). His name was Mustapha....Mustapha Dump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0HuGxYkRVQ

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Similar thing in Syria last week, only the guy wasn't having a pee (check out the Andrex toilet tissue going aerial at 0.10). His name was Mustapha....Mustapha Dump.

Regards, Ned.
    And they used to call Shermans tommy cookers, things aint got much better in 70 years!...

Hi Gunny,

The T-72 has a smooth bore 125mm main gun that fires 2 piece rounds, the head and the propellant. The propellant case is very much like a large shotgun cartridge and up to 50 of these are housed in the turret and around the ring. It's these 'cooking off' that gives the jet engine effect seen in the video.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Sooner them than me!...

Quote by big ned View Post

Regards, Ned.
    That was Mustapha Kacka....................wasn't it ????? haha

All the Allah Ouakbar of the world can't do nothing for the crew....

In the Russian Video,,I believe the tank driver was allowed to take the tank home to park in front of his house before morning maneuvers,,but taking a shortcut across the highway was the result of waking up late.........as he was driving down the road,,his Russian mother could be heard saying,,,Becareful and make sure you drive on both sides of the road
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

There is a tank factory in this region, The Ural Factory i think. Up ahead there is actually a red light the drivers ignored. The tanks take this route to the test track/range very often. However i would say the driver and commander could have slowed down, just bit The tank factory almost closed down 10 yrs ago, but now they are baking tanks like pan cakes. The Russian armaments industry have increased production considerably the last years.

Regards, Lars
    Last edited by Datrus; 02-01-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast