Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Washington DC / WWII Veterans

Article about: I had the chance this weekend to go with my College to Washington DC. I was able to view most of the monuments a few museums and the best of all I met several Veterans!!! I only have part of

Default Re: Washington DC / WWII Veterans

Good stuff Ben. The Vets sure are looking their age.
    Thanks for posting the pics of your visit.........

Awesome Ben!!...there is no collectible that can top a Veteran. it is such a pleasure to see young guys appreciate and take time the to talk to these Vets. They will not be around for long unfortunately but dig into their past and know their own personal history...and that is a collectible you could never put a price tag on and sell it. I stand and applaud you Ben...Good job going there ,, talking with them and posting it HERE!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks I agree talking to vets is my favorite part of the hobby It is a pleasure to share and a duty, in a way, to pass on their stories.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12