Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

The way your parcels are treated.

Article about: It is in Flemish but the video says it all! The lady was sacked after the video made it to her boss! cheers |< Pakjesgooiende FedEx-medewerker op straat gezet - De Standaard

Default The way your parcels are treated.

It is in Flemish but the video says it all!
    The lady was sacked after the video made it to her
    boss!
    cheers
    |<
    Pakjesgooiende FedEx-medewerker op straat gezet - De Standaard
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Default Re: The way your parcels are treated.

Pay all that money and this is what it gets you. I can understand when someone accidentally knocks over or drops a package, no one is perfect. But instances such as this are inexcusable. But, as in every profession, there are always a few bad apples. This is why I try to use extra tape and as much packing material as I can put in the box. You can't control what they do, but you can control how well you protect your items when you package them.

It goes on all over the world Todd,even the luggage at the Airport gets a right old battering............

I'm well aware of that, lol. My suitcases only make it through two trips before they're destroyed.

I had a hard case for a guitar practically destroyed by AA on an internal USA flight. Luckily the guitar was fine, the case did it's job but I was not a happy Englishman that day.

Edit: AA = American Airlines not Anti-Aircraft. Things are not quite that bad yet lol.....

Not everyone treats their neighbors as thy selves. Just look at the amount of air traffic, the number of flights, the hustle and bustle of the airline business, the dead lines and turn around times. It all adds up and breeds this type of activity. When the company doesn't care, the employees don't care. And the employees know little if nothing will be done because proving which baggage handler damaged the bag is almost impossible.

Be happy they only damaged the case and didn't lose it altogether, Andy

Perhaps she just 'likes it rough'?

I like the part where he took it out of the guys hands and pretty much it looked like....."Here let me show you how its done" ...... typical lazy idiot!! I seen that happen one time and the last time in the UPS Hub in my area that i was working in.....A sealed package came down with a screen vent on it..which was loaded with honey bees. The guy loading the truck just through it in the truck as he was having and morning..and the next package that he threw was heavier..and landed on top of the box of bees..that shut things down for awhile..the bees were pissed off already from being jolted..and i can understand why....but what I dont understand is why they would be sent through a system period!! That guy was careful after being stung and a few other workers...also learned not to take their agressions out. I seen expensive speaker systems and various other fragile merchandise never leaving whole. I cant blame UPS or FED totally but should carry 50% of the blame as the rest of it is the responsibility of the sender.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

'Bar-stewards'!! It makes my blood boil!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I imagine such an episode will encourage greater employee training and recruit induction on behalf of not only Fedex but competitor organisations as well. We can only hope!