Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Wehrmacht Awards Forum - Problems?

Article about: Anyone else having problems logging on the WAF??? I'm registered (non-associate/paying member) but I can't access the site beyond a home page. Regards, M

?

Hello,
    Not working for me either. As mentioned by Granatwerfer it brings me to the who's online page.
    Duzig(Bill)

WAF is DEAD. I paid $37.00 by PayPal 30 may22, sent 3 different people messages for account renewal including bianchi, not 1 single reply and it's 6 days later and yet no replies. The threads there are back to 2021 & this all says 1 thing WAF is dead. They do not have the courtesy to even say thanks, we have your payment and will update your account. Am going back to PayPal to get my money refunded. No one cares there so why should I?

At this very moment WAF has active 2022 posts and threads, including today's. Either you log into it from another link which connects you to concluded threads or you're browsing through other websites.
    I concede that Mr Bianchi may not be that prompt or courteous but I wouldn't expect him to be at his battle station on a 24-hour shift just for procedural matters.
    Declaring WAF's death sounds kinda дезинформация .

WAF is working for me too... plenty of new posts on there The announcement of the demise of WAF is somewhat premature!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10