MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Wehrmacht Awards Forum - Problems?

Article about: Anyone else having problems logging on the WAF??? I'm registered (non-associate/paying member) but I can't access the site beyond a home page. Regards, M

MAP
    ?

Default Wehrmacht Awards Forum - Problems?

Anyone else having problems logging on the WAF??? I'm registered (non-associate/paying member) but I can't access the site beyond a home page.

Regards,

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello,

Same problem here!

Jonathan.

I am currently just getting a spinning wheel of not loading.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I am now getting 500 internal server error.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    I am now getting 500 internal server error.
    Yup...that is what I get as well.

OK...good news is that it's not just me

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

All is working again......

Hello,
    I just tried to log in when i saw this thread and it works perfectly....this said, i did not post on the WAF since many years as this forum is not what i'm looking for as a collector and a human being...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

MAP
    ?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    I just tried to log in when i saw this thread and it works perfectly....this said, i did not post on the WAF since many years as this forum is not what i'm looking for as a collector and a human being...
    Thanks
    I use it for the Estand and for occasional research. Have found a number of very nice helmets, awards, etc. for good prices. I try to cast a wide net when I'm looking for something .

Ditto, as above, just checked, no problems !
    Paul

Quote by MAP View Post
    Anyone else having problems logging on the WAF??? I'm registered (non-associate/paying member) but I can't access the site beyond a home page.

Regards,

M
    I'm having the problem of not being able to login despite being certain of the password and username. I tried to click "Forgotten Password" but the captcha's already expired so I couldn't insert the captcha. Can anybody help me solving this problem?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast