Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht on rte 2, at 8 oclock/17th August

Article about: Guys if you can get rte 2 the irish tv station there is a programme called whermacht the final few months in 1945.it says there where 1 million and 200 thousand german soldiers killed in the

Default Wehrmacht on rte 2, at 8 oclock/17th August

Guys if you can get rte 2 the irish tv station there is a programme called whermacht the final few months in 1945.it says there where 1 million and 200 thousand german soldiers killed in the final few months .looks like a very interesting programme with im sure good footage,lv

Default Re: Wehrmacht on rte 2, at 8 oclock/17th August

I wish I could see this program. Is there a way to get this tv station online? The casualty numbers seem extremely high.

wow 1 million & 200,000, that was a waste of a very good army, sad, very sad.

Yes in the ad for the tv programme they sated that indeed it was 1million 200 thousnad german troops killed in the last months of the war.i hope at least some of the guys seen it ?lv

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    Yes in the ad for the tv programme they sated that indeed it was 1million 200 thousnad german troops killed in the last months of the war.i hope at least some of the guys seen it ?lv
    yeah I wish I could see it, no matter what side, that was a waste of human life period.personally I think it sux.