Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Well I've finally sold out

Article about: Good Evening / Morning Ladies and Gentlemen After a lot of contemplation I finally decided to put a short video on YouTube. To be honest, I'm not really sure why, but what the heck. It's Ris

Default Well I've finally sold out

Good Evening / Morning Ladies and Gentlemen

After a lot of contemplation I finally decided to put a short video on YouTube. To be honest, I'm not really sure why, but what the heck.

It's Rise of Flight - nothing spectacular and I am just showing what not to do....

I'm not sure what happened when I uploaded it, but the quality is appalling - so my apologies if you decide to view it. My suggestion is not to enlarge the video - it looks a lot better in the smaller format.

Edit: for what ever reason, the resolution seems to have improved after 24 hours and is now at least passable if you watch in full screen.

So, without further ado, I give you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9hg...ature=youtu.be

Cheers
    Tim
    Last edited by Allegra; 05-06-2014 at 11:48 AM.

what happened to stall the engine tim was the fuel lines hit ,i remember i use to have a game on the amiga 500 back in the day called" wings" ,it was great fun

No - I was revving it too high - hence the oil.

The game physics is really excellent and all planes fly differently. You can have it fully auto or you can be in total control of everything. I was playing with full realism settings against an AI in this case. It is also multi-player or has numerous campaigns which most people play.

Unfortunately it's the first video I've ever made and I don't know about the compression that YouTube uses.

The game is actually far better than the video made it out to be.

Cheers

I like ROF a lot. I just completed my fighters collection this past weekend. It really is a great game!

I've been meaning to play the game, but I've never got around to it. I really suck at simulators, since I have a poor patience to study and learn the game mechanics.

Nice video!

?

I usually stick with MenOfWar.. Yes i know, it is tiny small soldiers, but it is addictive....
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

Quote by TrondK View Post
    I usually stick with MenOfWar.. Yes i know, it is tiny small soldiers, but it is addictive....
    Men of War is pretty good, although the coding of the game is quite annoying. Even if you are running a SLI and multi core processor, the performance increase doesn't show in the game. Never the less, a fun game.

?

I have an 4year old laptop, so i have "some" problems when it comes to performance. But as long as i have my cup of coffe, it doesnt matter.

(please agree with me)
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

Quote by TrondK View Post
    I have an 4year old laptop, so i have "some" problems when it comes to performance. But as long as i have my cup of coffe, it doesnt matter.

(please agree with me)
    No problem with that . MOW has a lot of vehicles and different troops, so it is quite fun to play. Also the destructible environment adds more to it. It's getting a big realism mod: Totaler Krieg this month. It should add new sounds, uniforms etc.

liked the video very much.well done