Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

What is it worth?

Article about: Hello my father came across a ww2 German iron cross document unsigned be worth 1st class or 2nd class. It is in mint condition but has nothing filled out if you have any idea, because I have

?

Default What is it worth?

Hello my father came across a ww2 German iron cross document unsigned be worth 1st class or 2nd class. It is in mint condition but has nothing filled out if you have any idea, because I have no idea what it is worth. I have no pictures right now it is in an antique coop for 27 dollars thanks for your time. Sean F

Default Re: What is it worth?

Hello Sean,
    There are copies. A photo would be absolutely necessary.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Okay I'll try the next time we stop in thee page has a lot of yellowing. What would I expect to pay for one that was 100% original

yellowing doesn't mean anything. this can be faked with diluted tea or other methods.

it's best to see it.

i should add that the value of these things is based on what details they show with respect to being filled out.

who signed the document, to whom it was presented, what unit or branch such as luftwaffe vice SS and the like.

panzer, SS and those documents signed by known personalities command premiums.

a blank document will command a substantially lower price than some of these examples.

?

I know that what they are filled out to them makes them important I will try my best to get pictures thanks for the info tempelhof

yes, i think you'll get more valuable responses that way. definitely.

looking forward to seeing it.

sorry to have stressed the obvious.

with over 1000 posts, you'd certainly know that.

?

I understand, my father told me about it and I was not there to take a picture. I did not know that these documents were that heavily faked in which case I will try and get pictures as soon as my father goes back which might not be for some time