Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What are you grateful for?/What has this forum taught you?

Article about: Even though it is not thanksgiving, why don't we say what we are grateful for in this forum. Let me start: I am first of all grateful for the community itself, I've never met such an array o

?

Default Re: What are you grateful for?/What has this forum taught you?

I've learned so much, the history behind many things, various tiny details, like how to tell if the nut on a SA Dagger has been removed before; things that I would have never learned from a book.

Nitram

I am thankful of all the things the people in this forum have taught me, and the efforts made by the moderators to keep this forum running. I have said this before, but for me, this is the best forum.... in the world (Still too much Top Gear for me!)

Quote by Poromies View Post
    this is the best forum.... in the world
    I agree. It's also the forum with the best members, polite and helpful. I have made friends here.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

forum helped me very much. amazing.with great members.thank you all very much

I have made friends here. I have also learned more than I could have ever imagined I would.

I like to think of us as a family.

I am grateful for the friends and warm hearted people I have met through this forum, a few of them in real life, but most only on screen. Also, I could never have accumulated my tiny collection if it had not been for the edicational threads and advice found here. I may not contribute much but I certainly enjoy my time on WRF.

You guys... YOU ROCK!

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    I am grateful for the friends and warm hearted people I have met through this forum, a few of them in real life, but most only on screen. Also, I could never have accumulated my tiny collection if it had not been for the edicational threads and advice found here. I may not contribute much but I certainly enjoy my time on WRF.

You guys... YOU ROCK!
    Looks who's back! I was wondering what had happened to you. haha

the forum is highly civil, experienced and members go out of their way to be helpful.

i'm a relatively new member and learn from this outstanding resource every day.

it's obvious a tremendous amount of work goes into this site from the moderators on down.

i'm proud to be a supporting member since day one.

I have learned that this forum is a true ' Band of Brothers'.. (and sisters of course)

Nick...
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Im thankful for the Knowledge and i am always learning from this forum. The forum has help me focus my collection also

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast