Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

What was your first item?

Article about: A karneth kvk2 with swords and a Wiedmann ostmedaille.

?

My first items was this SS armband , unissued and a Heer officers dagger made by EP&S and marked "WAFFEN" .I had someone hold my stuff for me me a while back and it disappeared..at least I still have the armband! I've yet to see another dagger like that one..it was in fine cond. too.
    Dean
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

My first items were a police helmet, a pistol (Browning patent with Waffen marks) and a couple armbands. My brother was collecting and then without telling me started selling everything off. He had already sold most of his stuff, the best items were gone, I bought what was left. Then about 5 years later I found them in a move and I got the bug and now have a room full of items.

Hummel

Hello all,
    This is my first post on war relics. Came over from Wehrmacht awards. One of your members, Krisse, saved me from an expensive mistake. He suggested I join this forum as well. I look forward to learning. My first item ever was a 1935 reichspartei badge. Found it at a military show in 2011. Paid $35 and have been hooked ever since.

Quote by Jimmy65 View Post
    Hello all,
    This is my first post on war relics. Came over from Wehrmacht awards. One of your members, Krisse, saved me from an expensive mistake. He suggested I join this forum as well. I look forward to learning.
    Welcome to the forum. I think you find this to be a nice place to hang out.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay and we are able to help you out.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

A refugee from the WAF! Welcome!

We are glad to welcome you to our forum. You will quickly notice an absence of bad manners and insults found elsewhere. We are about education and not people's egos.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Welcome Jimmy!
    As a newbie myself, figured I'd throw my lot in.
    My first item was actually given to me, many years ago, by my great uncle when I was learning about the Second World War in school. It's nothing special, a standard Civilian Duty Respirator in its box. But the sentimental value of it is enormous, and it gave me that interest in the conflict that's driven and guided my hobby ever since.

Regards, B.B.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Quote by Jimmy65 View Post
    Hello all,
    This is my first post on war relics. Came over from Wehrmacht awards. One of your members, Krisse, saved me from an expensive mistake. He suggested I join this forum as well. I look forward to learning. My first item ever was a 1935 reichspartei badge. Found it at a military show in 2011. Paid $35 and have been hooked ever since.
    Hi Jim and welcome.
    I was happy to help you out there. :-)
    Be ready to learn and study here.
    If you have any questions, please shoot.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7