Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

What is your holy grail of militaria?

Article about: Hello Poromies Here is the link: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-...-helmet-23835/ Regards Brett

We can only hope that someone over there learns the real value of these things, and sells them onto the international market. They could probably finance a good stock of Kalashnikovs with the proceeds from just a few Sturmgewehrs.

B.B.
    ''Everyday you think of living. We are born to die, but I appreciate life. We live day by day, and I always say: yesterday is history, today's reality, and tomorrow's a dream.' -- Henry Flescher, Holocaust Survivor -- March 14, 1924 - August 29, 2018

My Holy Grail would be a named USS Arizona Purple Heart. I missed the opportunity to purchase one a few years ago, so I opted instead for a USS Pennsylvania WIA Purple Heart from the December 7, 1941 attack.

Smitty

a lounge chair from the Eagle's Nest or Wewelsburg Castle

?

For me it would be an original RAF D type oxygen mask or a hangar with a Messerschmitt 109. Airworthy or not I'd just like to sit in it and marvel at it. The first is perhaps a little more realistic though still unlikely.

?

It's the collection of pictures and medals of my great-grandfather who fought in the Indonesian independance war against the Indonesians, although many warcrimes occured on my great-grandfathers side, I can never say that he was a bad man.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567