Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

What is your holy grail of militaria?

Article about: Hello Poromies Here is the link: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-...-helmet-23835/ Regards Brett

We can only hope that someone over there learns the real value of these things, and sells them onto the international market. They could probably finance a good stock of Kalashnikovs with the proceeds from just a few Sturmgewehrs.

B.B.

My Holy Grail would be a named USS Arizona Purple Heart. I missed the opportunity to purchase one a few years ago, so I opted instead for a USS Pennsylvania WIA Purple Heart from the December 7, 1941 attack.

Smitty

a lounge chair from the Eagle's Nest or Wewelsburg Castle

For me it would be an original RAF D type oxygen mask or a hangar with a Messerschmitt 109. Airworthy or not I'd just like to sit in it and marvel at it. The first is perhaps a little more realistic though still unlikely.

?

It's the collection of pictures and medals of my great-grandfather who fought in the Indonesian independance war against the Indonesians, although many warcrimes occured on my great-grandfathers side, I can never say that he was a bad man.

I already have this, Hitlers personal standard and it's the funeral sash size. Would like to own one in the original size used when he visited opera houses or as illustrated the LAH banner size.
    Attached Images Attached Images

One of these that once adorned Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring's vehicles would keep me very happy

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7