Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

What's on your agenda for 2014

Article about: It has to be an SS dagger for me..somehow ! Nick

Default What's on your agenda for 2014

What do you good people want to add to your collections next year? as for me i'll be happy to add a couple of TR buckles to my collection.
    Away from collecting i've just got a 6 month contract with the local housing association which might lead to a permanent post, keeping my fingers crossed!...
    I'm easily pleased and don't ask too much from life!...

Such a hard question to answer. I think an EKI is in order. I would also like a U-boat badge, but rustling up the funds to justify that may be difficult. I have also been thinking about a Schirmutze, but once again funds are always a problem. Also I would like to add on to my German field gear collection with at least a belt and breadbag. And of course as always I would like to add to my WWI stuff (but Im kind of worried that the prices might go up seeing its the centennial and all).

I'm thinking for buying my first visor cap. And the rest iron crosses and war merit crosses.

Whatever comes along that I want and don't have or need more of.
    Of course, price is always a factor.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Looking at topping up my cap badge collection a bit more and the model kits!

BTW, best of luck with the job Gunny

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Looking at topping up my cap badge collection a bit more and the model kits!

BTW, best of luck with the job Gunny

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    Cheers mate!..

Well for me its either an SS dagger or a bunch of items that equal the price of a SS dagger LOL

What the F..It's almost 2014?

I'm looking to finish complete my 3 US service jackets, get a TR lion head sword and if i'm lucky a cheap SA dagger perhaps just some more WW1 canadian items and some imperial russian
    EDIT : I'm also still trying to finish the medal collection my grandfather bought at a garage sale (just the ribbons no medals :/) trying to get all the small bits that would have been on my other grand fathers uniform (had asthma so he never saw action) he was a royal canadian signal (his picture was posted on the colorizing thread) and i still need a small american flag (6 in by 8 in) to complete my US distinguished service cross shadow box as well as the ribbon for it
    Best of luck to all
    Last edited by crites1234; 12-20-2013 at 06:32 AM.

?

Good thread Gunny on my list for next year are three items a Canadian four panel combat medics Mk II ,42-44 Denison jump smock and a war time dated Dorothea knitting mills para beret plus any other interesting Mk II or Canadian WW I or WW II helmet I find along the way.

Regards Mark K

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast