Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Whats your Job?

Article about: Hi Jerry, as Neolithic remains is my other big interest I had this site bookmarked. (When ever I travel around the UK I always check what is in the area I will be going to) You might know it

?

Default Re: Whats your Job?

Rene: My first thought was air traffic controller!

I'm currently a Bartender here in NYC, though I moved here a few months ago to get into TV and Film(behind the camera). I like video editing and film, trying to figure out how to get one of those interesting "creative" jobs the people that I serve seem to have!

[QUOTE=doomtown;398358]Rene: My first thought was air traffic controller!

I'm currently a Bartender here in NYC, though I moved here a few months ago to get into TV and Film(behind the camera). I like video editing and film, trying to figure out how to get one of those interesting "creative" jobs the people that I serve seem to have!
    [/QUOTE
    ]Air Traffic is an extremely difficult job and you'd have lives at risk! (mine is similar but no lives at risk and not creative, well at sorts) I some times think my job was similar to that, but I'm glad it's not. Are you in the USAF? if so try and take that for experience and you could use that for either Broadcast Control, or On Air Presentation.
    You guys in USA have Way many more TV job opportunities than what's here down south

i have a shop in sheffield, called "Not Just Military"
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

[QUOTE=reneblacky;398367]
    Quote by doomtown View Post
    Rene: My first thought was air traffic controller!

[/QUOTE
    ]Air Traffic is an extremely difficult job and you'd have lives at risk! (mine is similar but no lives at risk and not creative, well at sorts) I some times think my job was similar to that, but I'm glad it's not. Are you in the USAF? if so try and take that for experience and you could use that for either Broadcast Control, or On Air Presentation.
    You guys in USA have Way many more TV job opportunities than what's here down south
    Yeah, geez, the pressure of an aircraft controller job would scare me to death! No, I'm not in the USAF, though my father was. Right after Vietnam he analyzed aerial photographs of German bridges so that we knew where their weak spots were, just in case! Yes, I'm looking for an internship right now, NYC makes a great deal of money from filming so there's a lot of opportunities from the city for young guys like me.

Gday All
    What I do is sort out heavy industries welding and process needs in and around Bell Bay Tasmania for BOC.
    I'm a ex Boilermaker by trade and moved into this number around 10 years ago.
    I do enjoy my job i must say

PICT0084 - Copy.jpg

Cheers
    Dave

Quote by crossofiron View Post
    i have a shop in sheffield, called "Not Just Military"
    I was in antiques as well, but closed down the last shop nearly 8 years ago, mainly doing restorations, castings and managing probably one of the greatest collection old printing presses of the world.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

kris somehow i thought you were going to say full time millionaire

tom

I am currently having a break and working in Perth but normally I'm a tour guide operating extended safari style tours for backpackers in the north west of Western Australia.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by talltom View Post
    kris somehow i thought you were going to say full time millionaire

tom
    Hey Tom,
    ...that would ruin my life!! ;-)
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    bugger that I ain't switching that hehehe I'm super glad we got rid of AFL, bloody live sports, tough stuff. I even had to do live base ball and me being Aussie I had no idea on how the game worked!!!! (break structures as well) me shaking I'll tell you that!!!!
    Oh I do love cricket but not when I'm involved, I really disliked the IPL as all of my co workers did due to the silly un godly hours we worked
    What about live North Melbourne games televised in Perth? Any live AFL games in Perth would be nice - obviously not port Adelaide vs gold coast Or similar crap but proper games might be nice. Cheers mate!

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast