Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

What's your newest Militaria purchase?

Article about: Hi guys, forgive me if this is already mentioned elsewhere but, if not? I was wondering what your newest militaria purchase was. Mine include a nice General Assault Badge, another War Merit

Jan
    ?

Default Re: What's your newest Militaria purchase?

Thats a beauty

Rgds Jan

Jan
    ?

Quote by Nifartachi View Post
    Makes me wonder, did the Finns view the fights after the "Moscow Armistice", in the same romantic kind of way?

Nice covers indeed, Jan.
    Well yes got the diaries today and I couldnt wish for more, over 100 pages of memories, names of German soldiers who passed and descriptions from Kutsa East of Salla in the summer of 1944. Russian bombers firing, depictions from a field movie theater and two great photos of the young Lotta and her boyfriend from Vienna with a note that he disappeared after a raid in the Russian sector of Vienna in 1946. I wish Dimas or someone else could arrange for a field trip to the site were she worked in june 1944. Excavating it would be a great addition to the story.

Rgds Jan

Jan, what do you mean? It was great fun killing former "kameraden" or what?

Jan
    ?

I dont know what you mean. Sure thing it was not . Theres interesting info of a a named oberleutenant transferred to the western front were he died in 1944. Hope I could reach some of his relatives...
    Last edited by Jan; 07-15-2009 at 10:50 PM. Reason: AAAAAAh passed by the little place...

Maybe when you said "Well yes..." you were referring to something else. My bad. You will make a tread about those, right?

Jan
    ?

Yes I will. The names and photos of the girl and the Gebirgsjäger I ve decided not to publish over the net. I will start translating tomorrow. Apparently there were Swedish SS men in there also which is new to me.

Rgds Jan

Jan
    ?

Its done!

HJ Flakhelfer and West Kurhessen triangle for a steal.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This took all of my allowance money...but I love it.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Got them this week-end; 30 Euros for the framed portrait and 5 Euros for the can.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast