Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

What's your newest Militaria purchase?

Article about: Hi guys, forgive me if this is already mentioned elsewhere but, if not? I was wondering what your newest militaria purchase was. Mine include a nice General Assault Badge, another War Merit

Default Re: What's your newest Militaria purchase?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    My newest purchases arrived today ! Near mint condition Polizei visor cap, 8 year service medal and belt buckle. I already had the collar tabs & shoulderboards but wanted a police display. Kind of like buying a new suit & new shoes to match an old pair of socks
    al some very nice polizei items

?

Quote by BROADSWORD View Post
    Hi all i just picked up this little gem of ebay any feedback on would be great ,its a german fork 22 cm long stainless steel by the looks of it ,it has an engraved crest at the end of the panzerkampffabzeichen 75 oak leaves award it is said to have belonged to willi hein [waffen ss] ss hauptsturmfuhrer dr 2/ss-panzer reg 5 wiking ,apparentley he only died in 2000 whether its true im not sure ? On the back there is a set of scales and the letters b n and something that looks like ; almart . Any info or possible value would be welcome ........cheers all .....gary
    Interesting i met Willi Hein a few years ago what is the provenance of these items to him ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Bann 53 "Erich Nejahr", HJ Gebeit 11 Koln-Aachen, Obergebiet West, Marine HJ. Unofficially attached cut down KM anchor cyphers. This set looks like Signals but compared side by side to Signals straps the blue color stands out on this pair.

Signals HJ Bann 572 Kufstein, Obergebiet Sud-Ost, HJ Gebiet 33 Tirol-Vorarlberg.

Rottenfuhrer on the Gebietstab of Gebiet 27 Wien.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Its been awhile but I'm back with my latest purchase. Just a simple World War 2 Victory medal.

?

thats a very nice early ww2 victory medal

Newest Acquisition.

US M7 Bayonet and USN Mark2 fighting knife

Don't mind the condition, they are a little dirty. The lady I bought them off was actually using the bayonet to cut vegetables out of her garden!

?

this is going to be my newest,infact its that new i dont even have it yet but hopefully sometime this week i will have it along with a few other bits from the same place,whats nice about this is i was chasing something else and i asked if the seller had anything else ww2 and he mentioned this us shell along with a few more bits and bobs,,rgds Dave

?

hiya dave

how much did you get that for as it looks to be a fixed bail version with a decal on the side ???????

?

Hi Turbodan , that`s a nice fighting knife by Camillus you`ve picked up there , congrats . How did the lady come by them ?

cheers Al

Default German WW I trench-knive´s

Hi, there !

Swapped two German "Patrouillendolche", ("Patrol-Dagger´s"), of World War One.

They´re looking like, they were forgotten in some dark cellar or attic over decades ...

The condition of the "F.W. Backhaus" is not so good, but the "Gottlieb Hammesfahr" looks much better !

Both blade´s were heavilly greased.

These are "honest", not overworked or "restaurated" items and IMO they´re still quite collectible.

Rgds.,

R.
    • File Type: jpg 1.JPG (211.0 KB, 30 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.JPG (226.7 KB, 20 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (210.5 KB, 25 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (168.7 KB, 31 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.JPG (49.6 KB, 34 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.JPG (82.5 KB, 37 views)
    • File Type: jpg 7.JPG (80.7 KB, 32 views)
    • File Type: jpg 8.JPG (75.8 KB, 30 views)
    • File Type: jpg 9.JPG (190.6 KB, 32 views)
    • File Type: jpg 11.JPG (128.0 KB, 40 views)

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast