Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

What's your newest Militaria purchase?

Article about: Hi guys, forgive me if this is already mentioned elsewhere but, if not? I was wondering what your newest militaria purchase was. Mine include a nice General Assault Badge, another War Merit

?

Default Re: What's your newest Militaria purchase?

Those shoulder boards are very nice mate i especially like the post 1938 pattern NPEA Oberkameradeschaftsfuhrer Iam looking to get me one soon very nice.

Hi Bobby,
    Thanks for showing your guns they are great, i have an Inglis Mk 1
    1942 issue Bren, lovely gun. And the L4A3, great little gun very accurate i havent seen one for years, i was best shot 600, metres
    in my company. I would love a deac one.
    Dave.

?

Quote by Rob truscott View Post
    Hi to everyone ,
    Im getting really into WW1 items , and picked up a really smart MC minature group in named box to a Major RW Roussel ,100th Battalian , Canadian Grenadier Guards. I tried to look him up on MC list but no luck so far .... The MC is in very sharp relief and narrower than usually encountered.
    Lovely set Rob
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Hi
    After seeing everybody else,s items I thought I would show my latest. Not in the same league as you other guys but its this type of stuff I love collecting. Its a small German multi-tool with pliers,wire cutters, screwdriver, nail puller, hammer and an end for opening wooden crates.

Martin
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Martin,
    What a brill piece of kit the first iv seen, something unusual for sure. If it wasnt for items like that the army would come to a stop,
    thanks for showing it. Apart from a couple of bayonets, 1,
    german ww1 mauser sawback and 1, U.S, 1 long bayonet 1942,
    I have just got a panzer visor crusher cap. It is in good used condition
    the makers mark is Marke Dalluge Hannover, ask about the maker and have been told they are extensively copied by Micheal
    Janke, Germany. I am not sure yet of the caps maker so calling it a Jankes copy.

Dave.
    Last edited by Panzer 3; 02-24-2010 at 11:07 PM.

Hi Dave
    It is unusual its the first one I have ever seen. I saw your sawback bayonet and could,nt help but think of the damage that would do to your insides.Lethal piece of kit.

Martin

Quote by history-buff1944 View Post
    Hi guys, forgive me if this is already mentioned elsewhere but, if not? I was wondering what your newest militaria purchase was.

Mine include a nice General Assault Badge, another War Merit Cross w/swords 2nd and 10 photos.

Cheers--H.B-1944
    Hi Everyone .
    I recently purchased a named WW1 MC minature medal group.The quality is really nice with highly detailed MC which is thinner than i normally encounter (Made by Goldsmiths & Silversmiths company in London) , To a Canadian Battalion Major in the Grenadier guards ( see box cover pic)

I am happy with what arrived today Canadian name soldier field equipment .
    Belt and strap and mag pouches name ( the straps are not identical but they seams to have been there since a long time )
    Water bottle name
    A pair of gators
    another duffel bag name
    A Sten gun MK3 with 2 9mm cartridge (1 German ,1 british)
    and finally a big picture of a Canadian soldier from ww1 on a thick cardboard. There is no frame but the cover is in glass so i dont know much about it but it was yelling at me bring me home

Here's mine, Death Pennys of two soldiers of the 9th Batt. Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers, and a German S84/98 2nd Pattern bayonet

123bubba
    ?

hi i purchased this gunto sword and was hoping for any info. i took handle off and is sighned on both sides. cederman10638202@aol.com

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast