Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

What's your newest Militaria purchase?

Article about: Hi guys, forgive me if this is already mentioned elsewhere but, if not? I was wondering what your newest militaria purchase was. Mine include a nice General Assault Badge, another War Merit

Default Re: What's your newest Militaria purchase?

i have just got 2 vehicles imported from the USA. These are restoration projects. The vehicles are: M5A1 "Stuart" tank and a Bren Gun carrier. They both need a full restoration, wich we begin on in about 2 weeks time. After the projects in progress have been finished.

The rest of you have posted some interesting puchases as well. Nice things.

greetings

Just got another GAB which is a solidback version-and it has about 30% of its silvering intact.No maker markings unfortunately.

prasthan
    ?

For Judas, the book is a service record from the army.
    Inhalt=table of contents.
    wehrnumber= defence number, kennkarte = identity card
    number des Arbeitsbuches= number of the workbook
    Angaben zur person= personal details, eg family name= Mittermeier,
    vorname (first name) is Alois. DOB= 15th April 1914, family stand = not married, religion catholic, Frostberg, Oberbayern.
    Angaben zur perfon= school performance, professional or sporting achievements, 7 years in volksschule. (technical school), long time that as usually only 4 years.
    Dienstpflichtiger= service record in the army.
    Aberschlachlaten= defence battle in East 1943- then a list of battles fought and withdrawn from the Southern Russian front.
    Entlassung= discharge date 30th September 1945.
    hope that helps a bit, he was very lucky to have survived the Russian front that long and been discharged.

Well, I didn't manage to get and GAdml Raeder pics but did get two nice pics of U 108 diving which were taken by someone from it's bridge, and I scored a cheapis-but nice shot of an SdKfzs 251 Halftrack towing a heave artillery piece. Andim HOPING to score a great slightly larger than half postcard size-original and never published pic showing GFM Gerd von Rundstedt-next to three IDed officers including one more who also had the Knights Cross. If I manage to get lucky enough to get this one-im doing so not only with me in mind-but with Paul in mind as well. ;-))

Paul-if you see this and read it--Cheers Mate ;-D

This lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Default Photo Album German Infantry Regt. 91

Hello Everyone,
    Picked this photo album and four tinnies up at flea market on Saturday. The album is something I’ve been after for a long time. Over hundred military pictures covers Infantry Regiment 91 – training - campaign in France ( Loire – Le Mans – Le Carelet areas) - October 1940 the regiment was renamed into Gebirgesjäger Regiment 91 – March 1941 they transferred to Rosiori de Vede, Romania as part of the 4 Gebirges Division for the invasion of Greece - the photos end with the Greek invasion.. The 91st came from the town I live in, it’s the first thing about them that I’ve turned up in five years of looking, I’m well chuffed.
    Tinnies – Edelweiss rememberence badge for 99th Gebirgesjäger Regt.-- N.S.D.A.P. badge (not sure what its purpose was) --Winterhilfswerk Badge (purpose unknown maybe fire fighting?)—National Sport Shooting at Oberursel – Taurus.

Thumbs up Re: What's your newest Militaria purchase?

hi guys heres my new flag i have just bought

my first genuine TR party flag

hope you guys like it?

all comments welcome

cheers

HELMET_DOG
    ?

My most recent purchase 3 german m40 helmets

Quote by ss_collector View Post
    hi guys heres my new flag i have just bought

my first genuine TR party flag

hope you guys like it?

all comments welcome

cheers
    Nice Curtain ;-)) I have one banner myself-which was made either in 1923-or in 1925-and has weights sewn into the bottom of it to keep wind from blowing it around so that you could not see the Swaz.

Alec and HelmetD/ nice photoalbum and lids ;-))

history buff thanks any pics of your banner id love to see it

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast