Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Whats on your radar in 2013?

Article about: Every year starts with a list of the top 20 buckles, top ten daggers and the top ten caps and headgear. It will be a great year if I can knock a few off each list. So far a Police offices sh

Default Re: Whats on your radar in 2013?

I've already fulfilled a few 2013 wishes, these include:

-Nicely named "Vet bringback" Heer M40
    -Reichsbahn adler (2 as a matter of fact, 24" and 27")
    -A M42 sourced out of Norway

I guess a good camo (wintercamo would be nice) or a SD Luftwaffe helmet is next, then I'll try to get myself a named/researchable US M1 helmet... so many items, so little time

I've done well. Almost three months into the year and I have successfully saved enough to pay off my M35 police lid from Doug. I've bought three helmets so far, a complete M42 SD Luftwaffe, an M42 Heer with decal cleanly removed and complete interior, and an M17 shell with original paint and liner band. I also traded two small pennants for a WWI US uniorm with British made jacket. I have done well resisting the urge to buy little things and impulse buys, and am keeping my eye on the prize: an SS helmet

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Just got a call from a local housing association who have taken control of Warringtons council housing, they have offered me a job starting early April as a glorified handyman. It's not very well paid but what the hell at least i'm off the dole!...
    Great news Gunny!!! good for the pocket & good for the soul. Its doubly hard at our age to be out of work ........
    Cheers, Dan
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Great news Gunny!!! good for the pocket & good for the soul. Its doubly hard at our age to be out of work ........
    Cheers, Dan
    You are not wrong mate!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Well done Gunny !! I am self employed and in and out of contracts all the time, its not nice waiting around for the next one ! Think of all those young single mothers you will bump into,,,,, not on purpose of course !!! haha

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Well done Gunny !! I am self employed and in and out of contracts all the time, its not nice waiting around for the next one ! Think of all those young single mothers you will bump into,,,,, not on purpose of course !!! haha
    090507_waynetta_lead.jpg

Jesus you've got to be kidding, the average single mum around here looks like this!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    090507_waynetta_lead.jpg

Jesus you've got to be kidding, the average single mum around here looks like this!...
    I can honestly say that this has made my night! Im working in Warrington at the moment and have certainly seen a few of these.

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    I can honestly say that this has made my night! Im working in Warrington at the moment and have certainly seen a few of these.
    Hahahahaa you know i'm right, i nick named the place chav-ville.
    Where are you working BTW?

Very apt! St Mary's Hospital? Its a high secure learning disability hospital.

Oh yeah i know it, i worked for social services for 22 years!..

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast