Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Whats on your radar in 2013?

Article about: Every year starts with a list of the top 20 buckles, top ten daggers and the top ten caps and headgear. It will be a great year if I can knock a few off each list. So far a Police offices sh

Default Re: Whats on your radar in 2013?

First thing's first, pay off debt from 2012 helmets! Then start saving and looking for a very good complete SS helmet. Trying not to buy any other little things before reaching that goal, but we all know how that goes!

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I knew he served in Italy!...
    Yeah he served in Italy, 8th Army at Cassino, Artillery i believe, he suffered shell shock, and was withdrawn like thousands of Allied troops, and it seems thats when his problems started. A great comedian and man!

Quote by helmetone View Post
    First thing's first, pay off debt from 2012 helmets! Then start saving and looking for a very good complete SS helmet. Trying not to buy any other little things before reaching that goal, but we all know how that goes!
    Too true mate !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Ive been thinking of getting into the TR collecting, I think I should start off with the more common and more cheaper awards, but for me they would still be as interesting as the rarer ones! So prepare yourselves, I might be asking some advice in the very near future

Quote by Poromies View Post
    Ive been thinking of getting into the TR collecting, I think I should start off with the more common and more cheaper awards, but for me they would still be as interesting as the rarer ones! So prepare yourselves, I might be asking some advice in the very near future
    Sounds good mate Once you start you will never stop

I look forward to seeing your collection grow but dont forget TR is a fake minefield so show it to the fellas here first !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hopefully a pony and a nice Heer helmet.

?

Just thinking...

We are all well up on this "The End Is Nigh" thing right...?

Well, correct me if I am wrong but, as its now the 20th (21st in some parts of the globe), wasn't the electricity supposed to have gone off...?

WRF is still going strong!

I guess my point is, it looks like we are going to get a 2013...so keep planning guys!

Cheers,

Carl
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

I would like to get a Heer einheitsfeldmuetze next year.

I would also like to find a Japanese helmet and a wartime Soviet flag.

gunny is your avatar spike milligan ? for me more steel helmets

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Just thinking...

We are all well up on this "The End Is Nigh" thing right...?

Well, correct me if I am wrong but, as its now the 20th (21st in some parts of the globe), wasn't the electricity supposed to have gone off...?

WRF is still going strong!

I guess my point is, it looks like we are going to get a 2013...so keep planning guys!

Cheers,

Carl
    Indeed! I take it our Aussie chums are still with us !!

Nick

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast