Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Where do you live? Post pics of your town!

Article about: The movies , "lost boys" starring, Kiefer Sutherland, Corey Feldman and Cory Haim were filmed here,Also the movie, " sudden impact" starring Clint Eastwood and some chick

Default Re: Where do you live? Post pics of your town!

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I now live in Ogden, Utah for college. It's a nice mid-sized town with friendly people and plenty to do.
    That looks really nice.
    chris

?

I'm not the biggest fan of six flags, some of the roller coasters are really fun, but its just scumville there, it stinks, really weird people, puke everywhere, i just dont like it.
    Ryan

I live in Thessaloniki Greece.Here are some fotos from my town and near beaches of Chalkidiki
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ahh, the land of the letters of Paul!! Wonderful! Leon.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Funny to see how this hated insect is called the same in Norwegian and Scotish language. Cleg-Klegg.

So im not sure if my ancestors brought these with them to Scotland on one of their summervacations a thousand years ago, or we imported these insane insects.

Hehe ;D
    If you brought them you can take them back! Haha

G'day boys,
    Here are a couple of pics I took of the Swan River while I was in East Fremantle a few weeks ago, I meant to post them here but didn't get around to it. I might be going bush tomorrow so I'll take a few pics if I end up going, It's only about an hour from home but it's quite nice. Cheers, Dave.

east freo 1.jpgeast freo 2.jpgeast freo 3.jpg

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    G'day boys,
    Here are a couple of pics I took of the Swan River while I was in East Fremantle a few weeks ago, I meant to post them here but didn't get around to it. I might be going bush tomorrow so I'll take a few pics if I end up going, It's only about an hour from home but it's quite nice. Cheers, Dave.

east freo 1.jpgeast freo 2.jpgeast freo 3.jpg
    That sea makes me want to catch a plane over and jump in it!!!!

It's actually the Swan River Vicky and it's the middle of winter!lol We are pretty lucky with our winters though, tomorrows forcast is sunny and 23C, not too bad.

?

Wow, you guys hail from some beautiful corners of the earth! Greece and Australia are def on my list!
    Thanks for sharing, everyone! Also, please feel free to post as many times as you like. I know there are many different aspects of your land to cover in just one or two posts.
    Dean

hi guys ,not quite my hometown but a mere 20 minutes down the road from where i live in north wales uk ,the walled town and castle at conwy, the medievil fortification dates back to 1283 it is also where the smallest house in great britain can be found down on the quay side ,if you look closely at my last panoramic you should make it out ,enjoy james011.jpg007.jpg454580975_8f9c734374_z.jpg

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast