Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21

Where do you live? Post pics of your town!

Article about: The movies , "lost boys" starring, Kiefer Sutherland, Corey Feldman and Cory Haim were filmed here,Also the movie, " sudden impact" starring Clint Eastwood and some chick

?

F-B, great pic of the Golden Gate Bridge in SF! Funny you mention Alfred Hitchcock, as he lived here and this place was the inspiration of some of his most famous films. 'Psycho' and 'The Birds' are a couple I can think of. The Bates motel was based on an abandoned 'Hotel Macray' above the beach boardwalk. The movie ' the birds' was based on an incident when birds went crazy . In fact , I live in the town Capitola of Santa Cruz county, where the incident occurred
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dean; 08-04-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Thank you for the additional data.

?

No problem. This town has some very rich history and I'm always happy to share it.
    Dean.

Fascinating Dean, I'd love to visit you if it wasn't for all the damn vampires!

?

Hah! Yeah... The only vampire around here anymore is ME! Well, I do stay up all night ( on the forum) and wear an (iron)cross around my neck. Although I'm Lithuanian not Romanian . I love Bela Lugosi's work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by deadeye View Post
    whats the biggest fish you ever caught there. off the reef. deadeye
    I don't actually fish, I'm a diver so I just take images. Here's some examples..

A big'ol Trigger fish, you gotta watch these guys when they're breeding as they are very territorial and won't hesitate to attack a diver. They crush coral with their jaws for food so can make short work of fingers!
    PICT0582.jpg

Shovel nose shark, again harmless. This bad boy was a good 6 foot long.
    PICT0052.jpg

Leopard shark, mostly harmless if not provoked but they sure look cool.
    PICT0126.jpg

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21