Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Where is the " RIP Mrs Thatcher" thread ??

Article about: Hello boys! I'm a bit surprised:no traces of a special dedicated thread to the memory of Mrs Thatcher?? Without any sarcasms,let me tell you that this is surely the unique forum where you do

Default Where is the " RIP Mrs Thatcher" thread ??

Hello boys!
    I'm a bit surprised:no traces of a special dedicated thread to the memory of Mrs Thatcher??
    Without any sarcasms,let me tell you that this is surely the unique forum where you don't talk of her.
    Frankly speaking,she hated the frogs,but the Death-parties in the streets made me sick,litterally..
    Amazing for us frenchies,her souvenir is so alive,20 years after she left her PM status.
    Surely she was more for you than just a woman with an incredible brushing,doin' politic.
    I hope her to find peace in the place she believed in.

Default Re: Where is the " RIP Mrs Thatcher" thread ??

Sadly it had to be removed due to political comment which we don't allow here.

I will close this one, just to prevent any further comments which may be out of line.

Thanks for asking.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!