Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Where should I post this? RAF/LW/ French Resistance Grouping!

Article about: HI EVERYONE!, I would like to share my dad's friends grouping, it has medals, documents, photos, ID disc and FS knife that were his father in law's in WW2, this is the story: He was from Sil

Lightbulb Where should I post this? RAF/LW/ French Resistance Grouping!

HI EVERYONE!,
    I would like to share my dad's friends grouping, it has medals, documents, photos, ID disc and FS knife that were his father in law's in WW2, this is the story:
    He was from Silesia in Poland, on the border with Germany, when the Germans invaded, he served in the Reichsarbiestdienst, then he was sent into the Luftwaffe and guarded airfields. When they were sent to France, he escaped, to which the Germans presumed he was killed, and joined the French Resistance. While in the resistance, he blew up trains and did drive bys. After a while in the French resistance, a year or so, maybe 2, he joined the RAF and the Polish airforce, and fought for them! Everything you see below belonged to 1 man, and that story is about his war, what a war it was for him! What I think is specially exceptional is the 2nd pattern FS knife, wow!
    Attached Images Attached Images